I think “Currently Coveting” posts are my favorite posts. Who doesn’t love making a wishlist? I mean we’ve been making them for Santa (or whomever brought you presents around the holidays) since we learned to write. I’m also a sucker for other’s covet lists. I love seeing what fellow bloggers are gushing over. I love exploring new brands that I might have never heard of had they not written about them. With that being said, I hop you enjoy mine!
1. Luciana Prints. I LOVE this quote. I’m so guilty of all three. It’s a reminder to me to step back and really think about what I’m getting ready to say. It was a hard choice on which one of her prints to feature. I want them all. I already own 2 shirts from her line and I’m sure there will be more.
2. Lush Mint Julip Lip Scrub. I am such a lipstick wearer. Especially bright, vibrant colors, however I always feel like lipstick emphasizes every flaw in my lips. I constantly have chapped lips and I heard from a friend that this stuff does wonders. I can’t wait to check it out!
3. Elleon Velvet Turban. Gah, I love turbans. I think they are so chic and SO in this fall. I love the navy color of this and I think it’s so appropriate for fall. I’m kind of digging a white one or a jade color as well. I love that they’re velvet as well. It gives it a distinct touch.
4. Josie Maran Argan Oil. I have been wanting to try this stuff out for months (maybe years) now. Every person I’ve talked to that uses it RAVES about it. Since entering my mid/late 20′s, I’ve been on a mission to protect my skin. Argan oil is supposed to give your skin a healthy glow. You can also use it on your nails and hair. A big hit all around.
5. LNA Clothing Sweatpants. This fall I am ALL about staying comfortable. Oversized sweaters, leggings, and boots are all at the top of my list, however I can’t get over how chic these sweatpants are. I can totally see myself rocking these on a Friday night with a pair of heels. What do you think?
6. Bohindi Namaste Necklace. Bohindi is a chic, trendy boutique in Upper Arlington with the most AMAZE jewelry ever. I want everything however I’ve had my eye on this “Namaste” necklace for a while. The deeper I get into my yoga practice, the more I want to flaunt it. It’s also a reminder to keep calm in situations that I really just want to go apeshit.
I hope you guys enjoyed this volume of “Currently Coveting”! What are some things on your current wish list?!